Baked Potato x 2 with 3 Salmon Darnes
Use allergy free-range if required*
2 medium potatoes
3 fillet salmon
1 tsp olive oil
1 tsp butter*
1. Preheat oven 180°C (fan 160°C/gas mark 4).
2. Pierce the potato with a fork. Rub the skin with olive oil, then with salt.
3. Place the potato in the preheated oven, and bake for approx 45 minutes, or until slightly soft and golden brown.
4. At around 30 mins of cooking time add the salmon wrapped in tin foil to the oven and bake for 15 mins.
5. Slice the potato down the centre and serve with butter alongside salmon.