Beef & Broccoli Stir-Fry
Use gluten free if required*
8 oz sirloin steak
1 tbsp soy sauce*
0.5 red onion
1 tsp sesame oil
0.5 tbsp rice vinegar
1 tsp ginger
90 g broccoli florets
130 g brown rice
1. Bring the water to a boil – put broccoli in the boiling water for 5 minutes.
2. Cook rice as per package instructions.
3. Heat the soy sauce in a large sauté pan.
4. Put onion into pan and cook for 2 minutes.
5. In the meantime stir together the oil, vinegar, and ginger and sauté beef.
6. Add sauté beef to the pan.
7. Add broccoli to the meat mixture.
8. Stir-fry for a further minute and serve with cooked rice.