Bowl of Porridge – Chia Seeds and Peanut Butter
Use allergy free if required*
30 g oats*
165 ml full fat milk (we recommend Avonmore protein milk)
2.5 tbsp peanut butter
1 tbsp chia seeds
1. Put the oats and peanut butter in a saucepan, add the milk.
2. Bring to the boil and simmer for 3 minutes, stirring continuously.
1. Mix the oats, peanut butter and milk (allowing about an inch over the oats)
2. In a large microwave proof bowl, then microwave on high for 20.5 minutes, stirring halfway through.
3. Sprinkle with chia seeds.
Try soaking the oatlets in milk in the fridge overnight for shorter cooking time.