Bowl of Porridge – 40g with Chia Seeds and Peanut Butter
Use allergy free if required*
40 g oats*
220 ml full fat milk (we recommend Avonmore protein milk)
2.5 tbsp peanut butter
1 tbsp chia seeds
1. Put the oats and peanut butter in a saucepan, add the milk.
2. Bring to the boil and simmer for 3 minutes, stirring continuously.
1. Mix the oats, peanut butter and milk (allowing about an inch over the oats)
2. In a large microwave proof bowl, then microwave on high for 20.5 minutes, stirring halfway through.
3. Sprinkle with chia seeds.
Try soaking the oatlets in milk, overnight for shorter cooking time.