Bowl of Porridge – 60g (with water) with Banana & Peacan Nuts
Use allergy free if required*
60 g oats*
150 ml water
1 medium banana
8 pecan nuts
1. Put the oats in a saucepan, add the water.
2. Bring to the boil and simmer for 3 minutes, stirring continuously.
1. Mix the oats, water (allowing about an inch over the oats)
2. In a large microwave proof bowl, then microwave on high for 20.5 minutes, stirring halfway through.
3. Once porridge is cooked serve with chopped banana and nuts on top.
Try soaking the oatlets in water in the fridge overnight for a shorter cooking time.