Bowl of Porridge with Chia Seeds- 60g (with full fat milk)
Use allergy free if required*
60 g oats*
330 ml full fat milk (we recommend Avonmore protein milk)
1 tbsp chia seeds
1. Put the oats in a saucepan, add the water.
2. Bring to the boil and simmer for 3 minutes, stirring continuously.
1. Mix the oats, water (allowing about an inch over the oats)
2. In a large microwave proof bowl, then microwave on high for 20.5 minutes, stirring halfway through.
3. Sprinkle with chia seeds.
Try soaking the oatlets in water in the fridge overnight for a shorter cooking time.