Cali Cali Buffalo Chicken Nachos
Preparing time: 3 mins
Cooking time: 35 mins
This meal was brought to you by Cali Cali
8 tbsp Cali Cali frisco hot wing sauce
low cal cooking spray
4 chicken fillet
180 g tortilla chips
140 g cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Spray a large non-stick pan with low-calorie spray. Add the chicken and cook until it is no longer pink (about 10 minutes). Remove from the pan and using two forks, shred the chicken.
- Add the chicken back into the pan and pour in the Cali Cali wings sauce. Mix well and allow to simmer for 2 minutes.
- Put a layer of tortilla chips onto an ovenproof dish, top with half the shredded chicken and half the cheese.
- Directly on top, place another layer of tortilla chips, the remainder of the shredded chicken and cheese. Drizzle some more wing sauce over the top.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes until the cheese is melted through.
- Remove and serve straight from the ovenproof dish or plate up into separate portions.
Serve and Enjoy.