Cali Cali Cauliflower wings
Nutritional value per serving.
*Use suitable alternative if allergies
This recipe was brought to you by Cali Cali
125 g plain flour
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp garlic powder
100 ml Cali Cali frisco hot wing sauce
1 small head cauliflower
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp olive oil
50 g extra light mayonnaise*
100 ml greek style natural yogurt
2 tsp white wine vinegar
small handful fresh chives
handful coriander leaves
2 garlic cloves
pinch salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 180˚C/350˚F.
- Whisk the flour with 100ml water, spices and half the hot sauce in a large bowl and whisk to make a smooth thick batter. Add the cauliflower florets to the batter in the bowl, and toss to evenly coat.
- Arrange on a large roasting tray lined with parchment paper. Place in the oven for 20 minutes and allow to cook until golden and crispy, turning halfway through.
- Stir together the remaining 50ml hot sauce, honey and olive oil in a small bowl, drizzle over the cauliflower wings and toss gently to coat. Return to the oven for another 25-30 minutes until crisp, turning halfway.
- In a small bowl mix together all the ingredients for the ranch sauce, pour into a dipping bowl and set aside until ready to serve.
- Once the cauliflower has cooked arrange on a serving platter alongside the ranch sauce and serve.