Carrot Ginger Soup with Parsley & Soda Bread
Nutritional value per serving.
Use allergy free if required*
2 tbsp olive oil
56 g ginger
1 pinch salt
1 pinch black pepper
15 g parsley
1 slices soda bread*
1 tsp butter*
1. Preheat your oven to 200°C (fan 180°C/gas mark 6). Scatter the diced carrots on a baking sheet and brush them with olive oil. Roast until tender and caramelized, about 20 minutes.
2. Put the carrots into a blender with water. Blend until smooth.
3. Place into a large saucepan and bring to a boil and reduce to simmer.
4. Add the ginger and season with salt and pepper. Garnish each serving with some chopped parsley.
5. Butter the bread and serve with the soup.
Make a batch and freeze into portions.