Bunless Cheese Hamburger and Sweet Potato Chips
Use allergy free if required*
1 beef burger
1 tsp extra light mayonnaise*
1 tsp tomato ketchup
15 g lettuce
1 slices tomatoes
1 slices onion
1 slices cheddar cheese
2 medium sweet potatoes
1 tbsp olive oil
For sweet potato chips:
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C (fan 160°C/gas mark 4).
2. Peel and cut potato into thin and long strips
3. In a large bowl toss them roughly in olive oil (1-2 tbsp..) with paprika
4. Lay the chips on a roasting dish and cook for 20 – 25 mins tossing every 5 minutes.
For the burger:
1. Grill burger on each side for 5 to 6 mins, depending on how well done you like it.
2. Once burger is cooked, add mayo, ketchup, lettuce, tomato and onion to the top of the meat.