Chicken and Herb Bake with Tomatoes & Baby Potatoes
Use allergy free if required*
1 chicken fillet
1 tbsp garlic & herb cream cheese (Philadelphia)
0.5 tbsp olive oil
0.5 tbsp wholemeal breadcrumbs*
6 cherry tomatoes
2 bell pepper
1 handful mixed leaves
4 baby potatoes
1. Heat the oven to 350°F /180°C or gas mark 4. In a baking dish, spread the cheese over all of the chicken breasts.
2. Sprinkle over the breadcrumbs.
3. Toss the cherry tomatoes and mixed peppers in the oil and season well, then tip into the dish with the chicken.
4. Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
5. Boil potatoes in a pot for approx. 20 mins until cooked.
6. Serve with a rocket or mixed salad.
Instead of baby potatoes, you can use 100g Strong Roots Garlic Potatoes Cubes
Prepare the night before for lunch option