Chicken and Herb Bake with Tomatoes & Side Salad
Use allergy free if required*
2 chicken fillet
1 tbsp garlic & herb cream cheese (Philadelphia)
0.5 tbsp olive oil
0.5 tbsp wholemeal breadcrumbs*
6 cherry tomatoes
2 bell pepper
1 handful mixed leaves
8 cherry tomatoes
5 slices cucumber
0.5 bell pepper
0.5 red onion
1. Heat the oven to 180°C (fan 160°C/gas mark 4). Put in a baking dish. Spread the cheese over all of the chicken breasts.
2. Sprinkle over the breadcrumbs.
3. Toss the 6 cherry tomatoes and mixed peppers in the oil and season well, then tip into the dish with the chicken.
4. Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
5. Serve with a side salad (mixed salad leaves, tomatoes, cucumber, pepper and onion).
Prepare the night before for lunch option