Chicken and Herb Bake with Tomatoes with Sweet Potato Chips
Use allergy free if required*
1 chicken fillet
1 tbsp garlic & herb cream cheese (Philadelphia)
0.5 tbsp olive oil
0.5 tbsp wholemeal breadcrumbs*
6 cherry tomatoes
2 bell pepper
1 handful mixed leaves
2 medium sweet potatoes
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp paprika
1. Heat the oven to 180°C (fan 160°C/gas mark 4). In a baking dish, spread the cheese over all of the chicken breasts.
2. Sprinkle over the breadcrumbs.
3. Toss the cherry tomatoes and mixed peppers in the oil and season well, then tip into the dish with the chicken.
4. Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
5. Serve with a rocket or mixed salad.
For the Sweet Potato Chips:
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C (fan 160°C/gas mark 4).
2. Peel and cut potato into thin and long strips.
3. In a large bowl toss them roughly in olive oil with paprika.
4. Lay the chips on a roasting dish and cook for 20 – 25 mins tossing every 5 minutes.