Chicken Avocada Salad with Nuts and Soda Bread
Use allergy free if required*
1 chicken fillet
0.5 red bell pepper
4 cherry tomatoes
1 whole egg
1 handful mixed leaves
0.5 red onion
1 tsp paprika
30 g mixed nuts
0.5 lemon juice
1 slices soda bread*
1 tsp butter*
1. You can either boil the chicken in a saucepan or for flavor with the spice of your choice (cajun, paprika, chili, etc) over the raw chicken and bake in the oven until cooked through (approx. 20 mins).
2. Boil egg for 7 mins – remove and allow to cool.
3. In the meantime prepare the salad by finely chopping your onions, peppers, tomatoes and avocado.
4. Mix all ingredients in a salad bowl with spices if required.
5. Once the chicken is cooked remove from oven – cut into cubes and add chicken and nuts to the salad.
6. Squeeze lemon juice over the bowl of salad.
7. Serve with the brown soda bread and butter.