Chicken Avocado Salad
1 chicken fillet
0.5 red bell pepper
4 cherry tomatoes
1 whole egg
1 handful mixed leaves
0.5 red onion
1 tsp paprika
0.5 lemon juice
1. You can either boil the chicken in a saucepan or for flavor with a spice of your choice (cajun, paprika, chili, etc) over the raw chicken and bake in the oven until cooked through approx 20 mins.
2. Boil egg for 7 mins – remove and allow to cool.
3. In the meantime prepare the salad by finely chopping your onions, peppers, tomatoes and avocado.
4. Mix all ingredients in a salad bowl with spices if required.
5. Once the chicken is cooked remove from oven – cut into cubes and add to the salad.
6. Squeeze lemon juice over the bowl of salad.
Pre-cook the chicken and add to salad in a for lunch the next day