Chicken Bagel Sandwich
Use gluten free if required*
1 wholemeal bagel*
1 chicken fillet
1 handful mixed leaves
4 cherry tomatoes
4 slices cucumber
2 slices red onion
1 tsp cajun spice
1. You can either boil the chicken in a saucepan or for flavor sprinkle spice of your choice (cajun, paprika, chili, etc) over the raw chicken and bake in the oven until cooked through (approx 20 mins).
2. In the meantime prepare the salad by finely chopping your onions, cucumber and tomatoes.
3. Mix all ingredients in a salad bowl with spices if required.
4. Once the chicken is cooked remove from oven – cut into cubes and add to the salad.
5. Place mix between the bagel slices.