Chicken Broccoli Pie
Nutritional value per serving
Use allergy free if required*
1 tsp olive oil
4 chicken fillet
450 g broccoli florets
1 cully & scully mushroom soup
1 tbsp curry powder*
150 ml low fat milk
1 pinch salt
1 pinch black pepper
50 g wholemeal breadcrumbs*
60 g grated low-fat cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C (fan 200°C/gas mark 7).
2. Chop the onion finely and fry in the oil for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add chopped chicken pieces. Cook the chicken thoroughly.
4. Boil broccoli for 2-3 minutes in a separate pot.
5. Mix the milk, soup, curry powder, salt and pepper together in a jug.
6. Put the cooked chicken pieces, onion and broccoli into the casserole dish.
7. Pour in the soup mixture and cover with the breadcrumbs and grated cheese.
8. Cook in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
If you don’t like broccoli swap them out for carrots instead!