Chicken Fillets x 2 with Sweet Potato Salad
2 chicken fillet
1 handful mixed leaves
8 cherry tomatoes
6 slices cucumber
1 medium sweet potatoes
1 tbsp greek style 0% natural yogurt*
1 tbsp extra light mayonnaise*
1 pinch black pepper
1. Peel and cut a medium sweet potato into bite size chunks.
2. Preheat oven and bake for 20 mins until soft.
3. At the same time, bake the chicken fillet until cooked thoroughly (approx 20 mins). Season chicken with spice of choice if desired.
4. Combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, scallion and black pepper to make the potato salad dressing.
5. When the potatoes have cooled, coat in the dressing.
6. Serve with chopped tomato, cucumber and lettuce.