Chicken Fried Rice
Nutritional value per serving
Use allergy free if required*
130 g brown rice
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp sesame seeds
4 chicken fillet
1 whole egg
4 spring onions
1 tbsp soy sauce*
1. Prepare rice according to package directions and chill.
2. To prepare chicken-fried rice, heat 0.5 tbsp. each of olive oil and sesame oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Add diced chicken and stir-fry until cooked. Remove from skillet and reserve.
4. Add 0.5 tbsp. each of olive oil and sesame oil to skillet and heat; add chilled rice and carrots.
5. Stir-fry until rice is fully heated.
6. Add beaten egg and stir-fry until cooked.
7. Add spring onions and soy sauce and stir-fry until blended.
Pre-cook the night before for on the go lunch