Chicken in BBQ Sauce with Side Salad
Nutritional value per serving
Use allergy free if required*
8 chicken legs
1 green bell pepper
6 tbsp passata
1 tbsp worcestershire sauce*
1 tsp chilli powder
2 handful mixed leaves
16 cherry tomatoes
10 slices cucumber
1 bell pepper
1 red onion
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C (fan 170°C/gas mark 5).
2. Chop the onions and pepper, mix all ingredients except the chicken to make the sauce.
3. Arrange the chicken in a single layer in the casserole dish.
4. Spoon sauce over the chicken.
5. Cover and bake for 55–60 minutes, until the chicken is tender.
6. Serve with a side salad (mixed salad leaves, tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper and red onion).
Pre-cook the night before for on the go lunch