Chicken in BBQ Sauce with Sweet Potato Chips
Nutritional value per serving
Use allergy free if required*
8 chicken legs
1 green bell pepper
6 tbsp passata
1 tbsp worcestershire sauce*
1 tsp chilli powder
2 medium sweet potatoes
2 tsp olive oil
1 tsp paprika
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C (fan 170°C/gas mark 5).
2. Dice onions & peppers
3. Mix all ingredients except the chicken to make the sauce.
4. Arrange the chicken in a single layer in the casserole dish.
5. Spoon sauce over the chicken.
6. Cover and bake for 55–60 minutes, until the chicken is tender.
7. In the meantime peel and cut potato into thin and long strips.
8. In a large bowl toss them roughly in olive oil with paprika.
9. Lay the chips on a roasting dish and cook for 20 – 25 mins tossing every 5 minutes.