Chicken Kebab and Salad
Perfect for a summer BBQ
2 chicken fillet
1 red bell pepper
1 yellow bell pepper
1 red onion
8 cherry tomatoes
1 handful mixed leaves
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp chilli flakes
0.5 lemon juice
1. Cut chicken, onions, peppers and mango into chunks.
2. Skewer the chicken, onion, peppers, mango and tomatoes onto sticks.
3. Melt coconut oil and brush all over then sprinkle the chili flakes on – grill or oven bake until chicken is cooked through.
4. In the meantime prepare the salad by finely chopping your onions, peppers, tomatoes and avocado.
5. Mix all ingredients in a salad bowl with mixed leaves add spices if required.
6. To serve squeeze lemon juice over the bowl of salad.