Nutritional value per serving
Use allergy free if required*
260 g basmati rice
4 chicken fillet
1 garlic cloves
1 green bell pepper
98 g sweetcorn
1 tsp olive oil
30 g grated cheddar cheese
1 chicken stock cube* use organic
425 ml water
1. Cook the basmati rice or arborio rice as per pack instructions.
2. Heat olive oil and add diced chicken to the pan and fry until cooked.
3. Add the chopped garlic, onions, peppers and mushrooms and fry gently.
4. Add the cooked rice.
5. Dissolve the stock cube in 425ml of boiling water and add the corn and salt & pepper.
6. Bring to the boil and cook gently for 30mins or until the liquid has been absorbed. Add the grated cheese.
7. Season for taste if desired.
Reheat the next day as an easy simple lunch