Chicken Sandwich followed by Yogurt & Fruit
Use allergy free if required*
Greek yogurt is low in lactose so can be a suitable option for lactose intolerance
1 chicken fillet
1 handful rocket leaves
4 cherry tomatoes
4 slices cucumber
2 slices red onion
2 slices wholemeal bread*
3 tbsp greek style 0% natural yogurt*
8 red seedless grapes
8 white seedless grapes
1. You can either boil the chicken in a saucepan or for flavour sprinkle spice of your choice (cajun, paprika, chilli etc) over the raw chicken and bake in the oven until cooked through.
2. In the meantime prepare the salad by finely chopping your onions, cucumber and tomatoes.
3. Mix all ingredients in salad bowl with spices if required.
4. Once chicken is cooked remove from oven – cut into cubes and add to the salad.
5. Place mix between the 2 slices of bread.
6. Enjoy fruit & yogurt after.