Chicken & Side Salad followed by Yogurt & Fruit
Use allergy free if required*
Greek yogurt is low in lactose so can be a suitable option for lactose intolerance
1 chicken fillet
1 handful mixed leaves
8 cherry tomatoes
5 slices cucumber
0.5 bell pepper
0.5 red onion
3 tbsp greek style 0% natural yogurt*
8 red seedless grapes
8 white seedless grapes
1 whole mandarins
1. You can either boil the chicken in a saucepan or for flavor sprinkle spice of your choice (cajun, paprika, chili etc) over the raw chicken and bake in the oven until cooked through approx. 20 mins.
2. In the meantime prepare the salad by finely chopping your cucumber, onions, peppers and tomatoes.
3. Mix all ingredients in salad bowl with spices if required.
4. Once the chicken is cooked remove from oven – cut into cubes and add to the salad.
5. Enjoy chopped fruit & yogurt after.
Pre-cook the chicken and add to salad in a for lunch the next day