Use allergy free if required*
1 chicken fillet
0.5 green bell pepper
0.5 yellow bell pepper
1 tbsp olive oil
8 string beans
1 tbsp soy sauce*
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan.
2. Add the chicken and cook thoroughly.
3. Add the chopped peppers, mushrooms peeled and diced, diced onion, carrot peeled and diced and stir well.
4. Keep stirring until vegetables are cooked but still crisp.
5. Add the beans and cook for a further 3–5 minutes.
6. Add the soy sauce and mix thoroughly.
Pre-cook the night before for on the go lunch