Use allergy free if required*
1 chicken fillet
0.5 green bell pepper
0.5 red bell pepper
1 wholemeal wrap*
0.5 tbsp chilli powder
0.5 tsp olive oil
1. Cut the chicken into small strips.
2. Slice the peppers and onions into thin strips.
3. Fry the chicken in the olive oil over medium heat for 8–10 minutes.
4. Add the chili powder mix and vegetables.
5. Stir-fry for a further 3 minutes.
6. Heat the tortillas in the oven -wrapped in tin foil and heat for 15 minutes or microwave on a plate, cover with cling film and heat for 1 minute on full power.
7. Place the chicken mix on top of the wrap, roll the tortilla around the filling to make a fajita.
Pre-cook the night before for on the go lunch