Chicken Tortillas with Side Salad
Use allergy free if required*
2 chicken fillet
1 bell pepper
2 wholewheat flour tortillas
0.5 tbsp chilli powder
0.5 tsp olive oil
1 handful mixed leaves
8 cherry tomatoes
5 slices cucumber
0.5 red bell pepper
0.5 red onion
1. Cut the chicken into small strips.
2. Slice the peppers and onions into thin strips.
3. Fry the chicken in the olive oil over a medium heat for 8–10 minutes.
4. Add the chilli powder mix and vegetables.
5. Stir-fry for a further 3 minutes.
6. Heat the tortillas in oven – wrap in tin foil and heat for 15 minutes or microwave on a plate, cover with cling film and heat for 1 minute on full power.
7. Place the chicken mix on top of the wrap and roll the tortilla around the filling to make a fajita.
8. Serve with side salad (mixed salad leaves, tomatoes, cucumber, pepper and onion).