Chicken Tortillas with Sweet Potato Chips
Use allergy free if required*
2 chicken fillet
0.5 green bell pepper
0.5 red bell pepper
1 wholemeal wrap*
0.5 tbsp chilli powder
0.5 tsp olive oil
2 sweet potatoes
2 tsp olive oil
1 tsp paprika
1. Cut the chicken into small strips.
2. Slice the peppers and onions into thin strips.
3. Cut potato into thin and long strips.
4. In a large bowl toss them roughly in olive oil with paprika.
5. Lay the chips on a roasting dish and cook for 20 – 25 mins tossing every 5 minutes.
6. In the meantime, fry the chicken in the olive oil over medium heat for 8–10 minutes.
7. Add the chili powder mix and vegetables.
8. Stir-fry for a further 3 minutes.
9. Heat the tortillas in oven -wrapped in tin foil and heat for 15 minutes or microwave on a plate, cover with cling film and heat for 1 minute on full power.
10. Place the chicken mix on top of the wrap and roll the tortilla around the filling to make a fajita.
11. Serve with sweet potato chips.