Chicken Vegetable Bake
500 g mixed vegetables
500 g chicken boneless & skinless
150 g grated cheddar and mozzerela
2 pinch black pepper
4 sage leaves
25 g butter*
15 g plain flour
350 g full fat milk (we recommend Avonmore protein milk)
1 pinch salt
150 g wholemeal breadcrumbs*
- Fill a casserole dish with vegetables and chicken or turkey (can be leftovers).
- Chop onions and spread over vegetable and chicken.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Heat oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix flour, butter and milk in a mixing bowl – then cook in a saucepan for approx 6 mins.
- Add sage (chopped or dry mixture) and grated cheese to the flour, milk and butter and mix well.
- Pour the mixture over the vegetables and chicken/turkey.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and bake for approx 30 mins until the top is brown.