Chicken with Garlic & Lime Baked with Baby Potatoes
Use allergy free if required*
2 chicken fillet
0.5 lime juice
0.5 tbsp olive oil
2 garlic cloves
1 pinch salt
1 pinch black pepper
4 baby potatoes
1 handful mixed leaves
8 cherry tomatoes
5 slices cucumber
0.5 red bell pepper
0.5 red onion
1. Mix the lime juice, olive oil and chopped garlic together in a large sealable plastic bag.
2. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Add the chicken to the bag and seal it.
4. Marinate chicken in the bag for at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours in the refrigerator.
5. Preheat oven to 200°C (fan 180°C/gas mark 6).
6. Remove chicken from marinade onto an ovenproof dish and throw away the marinade.
7. Place the chicken in the oven until cooked through, about 25 to 30 minutes.
8. In the meantime, boil the baby potatoes in a pot until soft.
9. Serve with a side salad (Mixed salad leaves, chopped tomatoes, cucumber, peppers and onion).