Chicken with Garlic & Lime Baked with Sweet Potato Chips
1 chicken fillet
1.5 tbsp olive oil
2 garlic cloves
1 pinch salt
1 pinch black pepper
2 sweet potatoes
1 tsp paprika
1 handful mixed leaves
8 cherry tomatoes
5 slices cucumber
0.5 red onion
0.5 bell pepper
1. Mix the lime juice, 1 tbsp of olive oil and chopped garlic together in a large sealable plastic bag.
2. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Add the chicken to the bag and seal it.
4. Marinate chicken in the bag for at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours in the refrigerator.
5. Preheat oven to 200°C (fan 180°C/gas mark 6).
6. Peel and cut the potato into thin and long strips.
7. In a large bowl toss them roughly in 0.5 tbsp of olive oil with paprika.
8. Lay the chips on a roasting dish.
9. Remove chicken from marinade onto an ovenproof dish and throw away the marinade
10. Place the chicken and sweet potato in the oven until cooked through, about 25 to 30 minutes
11. Serve with a side salad (Mixed salad leaves, chopped tomatoes, cucumber, peppers and onion).