Chilli Cod with Salad & Baby Potatoes
2 cod fillets
0.5 tbsp fish sauce
1 garlic cloves
0.5 lime juice
1 tsp olive oil
4 baby potatoes
1 handful mixed leaves
8 cherry tomatoes
5 slices cucumber
0.5 red bell pepper
0.5 red onion
1. To make the marinade, combine the lime juice, chilli, crushed garlic, fish sauce and 1 tsp olive oil in a bowl and mix.
2. Add the cod fillets to the bowl and coat with the marinade.
3. Boil potatoes in a pot for approx 20 mins until soft.
4. Place cod in a pan and cook on medium heat for approximately 2-4 minutes per side until cooked through.
5. Serve with a side salad (Mixed salad leaves, chopped tomatoes, cucumber, peppers and onion) and baby potatoes.
Pre-cook the night before for on the go lunch