Chilli Roasted Chicken Thighs
2 chicken boneless thighs
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp chilli powder
1 pinch salt
1 pinch black pepper
1 pinch fresh coriander
100 g frozen garlic sweet potato chunks Strong Roots
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C (fan 170°C/gas mark 5).
2. Place chicken on a sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil and turn to coat. Rub with chili powder, salt, and pepper.
3. Roast chicken thighs until cooked through, about 15 minutes.
4. Sprinkle with coriander and serve with lime wedges.
Sweet Potato Chips:
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C (fan 180°C/gas mark 6).
2. Place the product in a single layer on a baking sheet.
3. Bake for 23-26 min (20-24 for a convection oven), or to the desired color.