Chicken Chorizo & Pasta
Use allergy free if required*
80 g wholemeal pasta*
1 red bell pepper
1 small courgette
60 g sun-dried tomatoes
30 g chorizo
2 fillet chicken fillet
400 g can chopped tomatoes
1 pinch salt
1 pinch black pepper
1. Cook pasta as per package instructions.
2. Meanwhile, thinly slice the pepper, chop the courgette into sticks & cut the sun-dried tomatoes into strips.
3. Heat a large pan or wok over medium heat. Cut the chorizo into small dice (or purchase already diced. Add to the pan/wok cook for 1 minute.
4. Meanwhile, cut the chicken into strips. Add to the chorizo, stir-fry until lightly browned.
5. Add the pepper and courgette and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes until tender. Well drain the sun-dried tomatoes and pour in the tin of tomatoes, stirring to combine. Simmer for a few minutes ensure chicken is cooked through.
6. Drain the cooked pasta add into the chicken and chorizo mixture.
7. Serve & Enjoy