Coconut Chicken Curry
Great for a indian fakeaway or a Dinner party
0.5 tbsp coconut oil
1 chicken fillet
0.5 garlic cloves
0.5 tbsp curry powder*
0.5 tsp paprika
0.5 tsp salt
200 ml coconut milk tin (full fat)
0.5 tsp ground coriander
90 g basmati rice
1. Heat the oil in a pot to high heat. Add the chicken and cook until chicken pieces are browned on both sides. Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside, keeping the remaining oil in the pot.
2. Add the diced onion and courgette and sauté until lightly browned. Add the garlic, curry powder, paprika, and salt and sauté for 30 seconds.
3. Add the chicken back into the pot, along with the coconut milk. Bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat to a simmer, cover the pot with a lid, and let simmer for 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender. Add the tomatoes to the pot in the last 5 minutes of cooking.
5. Cook rice as per package instructions.
6. Serve in a bowl with the coconut curry. Top with coriander.