Courgette & Tomato Frittata with Sweet Potato
Use allergy free if required*
1 tsp olive oil
2 whole egg
15 ml low fat milk
1 pinch black pepper
100 g frozen sweet potatoes
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200°C (fan 180°C/gas mark 6).
2. Cook sweet potato chips for approx 25 mins.
3. Grate the courgette and chop the tomatoes.
3. Preheat the grill.
4. Heat the olive oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add the courgette and tomatoes and cook on the hob for 3-4 minutes, stirring often, until soft. Spread out over the base of the frying pan.
5. Beat the eggs and milk together and pour into the frying pan. Cook over a medium-low heat for 4-5 minutes to set the base, then transfer to the grill to set the surface for about 2-3 minutes. Remove from the heat and let the frittata cool for 3-4 minutes.
Take care not to cook over high heat, or else the base could brown too much before the middle of the frittata is cooked