Creamy Prawn Pasta
80 g raw prawns large
60 g cream cheese light Philadelphia
1 garlic cloves
5 cherry tomatoes
1 tsp olive oil
63 g wholemeal pasta*
1. Place the pasta in a pot of boiling water and cook for approximately 10 minutes.
2. Place olive oil in a pan on medium heat. Add crushed garlic and fry for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add the halved cherry tomatoes and sliced courgettes to the pan and cook until tender.
4. Add the cream cheese to the pan and stir well allowing to melt.
5. Add the prawns to the sauce and allow sauce to simmer until prawns turn pink for approximately 5-10 minutes.
6. Add the cooked pasta to the prawn sauce, mix through.