Frozen Banana Bites
Preparing time: 70 mins
Cooking time: 0 mins
Nutritional value per serving.
1 tsp coconut oil
50 g dark chocolate 85% - 90%
2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- Peel and slice bananas into 1cm rounds and place on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper.
- Top each slice with half a tsp of peanut butter. Top with another banana slice. Repeat.
- Place bites in the freezer until frozen takes about one hour.
- Melt the chocolate with the coconut oil and drizzle over the frozen banana. Once the chocolate has hardened, turn the bites over and drizzle chocolate on the other side.
- Return to the freezer for about 15 minutes and serve immediately.
Serve and Enjoy.