Garlic Roasted Sweet Potato and Chickpea Salad
150 g frozen sweet potatoes
200 g chickpeas
0.5 tsp lemon juice
0.5 garlic cloves
0.5 tbsp tahini
1 tbsp water
0.5 tbsp olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (fan 180°C/gas mark 6).
2. Arrange strong roots garlic roasted sweet potato and rinsed and drained chickpeas on a single layer on an oven tray.
3. Bake for 23 minutes turning over twice.
4. Make the dressing, combine lemon juice, garlic, tahini, salt, water, and oil.
5. Add more water if needed.
6. Toss everything together and serve.