Chicken with Garlic Potato Salad
Use vegan mayo for egg allergy*
2 chicken fillet
6 cherry tomatoes
6 slices cucumber
1 sweet potatoes
1 tbsp greek style 0% natural yogurt*
1 tsp extra light mayonnaise*
pinch black pepper
1. Peel and cut a medium sweet potato into bite-size chunks.
2. Preheat oven tp 180°C (fan 160°C/gas mark 4) and bake for 20 mins until soft.
3. In the meantime, grill or bake the chicken fillet until cook thoroughly. Season chicken with a spice of choice if desired.
4. Combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, chopped scallion and black pepper to make the potato salad dressing.
5. When the potatoes have cooled, coat in the dressing.
6. Serve with chopped tomato, cucumber and lettuce.