Hamburger (low fat) with Wholemeal Bap with Sweet Potato Chips with Glass of Milk
Use gluten free if required*
Use vegan mayo for egg allergy**
78 g lean beef burger
1 wholemeal bap*
1 tsp extra light mayonnaise*
1 tsp tomato ketchup
20 g lettuce
1 slices tomatoes
1 slices onion
2 sweet potatoes
1 tbsp olive oil
0.5 tsp paprika
500 ml full fat milk (we recommend Avonmore protein milk)
For sweet potato chips:
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4.
2. Peel and cut the potato into thin and long strips
3. In a large bowl toss them roughly in olive oil (1-2 tbsp..) with paprika
4. Lay the chips on a roasting dish and cook for 20 – 25 mins tossing every 5 minutes.
For the burger:
1. Grill burger on each side for 5 to 6 mins, depending on how well done you like it.
2. While the burger is grilling, Cut the bap in 2 and add mayo, ketchup, lettuce, tomato and onion.
3. Place burger on top of salads, join them together.
4. Serve and enjoy with a glass of milk.