Hamburger, Stir Fry & Sweet Potato Chips
78 g lean beef burger
1 mixed bell peppers
30 g green beans
0.5 tbsp olive oil
1 sweet potatoes
1 tbsp olive oil
0.5 tsp paprika
For sweet potato chips:
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (fan 160°C/gas mark 4).
2. Peel and cut the potato into thin and long strips
3. In a large bowl toss them roughly in olive oil (1 tbsp.) with paprika
4. Lay the chips on a roasting dish and cook for 20 – 25 mins tossing every 5 minutes.
For the Stir Fry:
1. Cook onion in the oil until soft
2. Add peppers and green beans, cook for a few mins
3. Add spinach until wilted
For the burger:
1. Grill burger on each side for 5 to 6 mins, depending on how well done you like it.