Honey, Ginger and Soy Salmon with Sweet Potato Chips & Salad
Use gluten-free if required*
0.5 garlic cloves
1 tbsp honey
2 tbsp soy sauce*
1 sweet potatoes
1 tsp olive oil
0.5 tsp paprika
handful mixed leaves
8 cherry tomatoes
5 slices cucumber
0.5 bell pepper
For the Fish:
1. Combine the ginger, garlic, soy sauce and honey in a small bowl. Transfer to a large plastic zip-lock bag along with the salmon and ensure that all the salmon is surrounded with the marinade.
2. Place the bag in a dish and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
For the potatoes:
3. Peel and cut the potato into thin and long strips.
4. In a large bowl toss them roughly in olive oil with paprika.
5. Lay the chips on a roasting dish in a pre-heated oven 200°C (fan 180°C/gas mark 6) and cook for 20 – 25 mins tossing every 5 minutes.
6. Line a baking tray with tin foil.
7. Remove the salmon from the marinade and place on the foil-lined baking tray. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until cooked through.
8. Chop the salad (tomatoes, cucumber, pepper & onion) and mix with lettuce.
Serve fish with sweet potato and salad.