Honey, Ginger and Soy Salmon with Vegetables Stir-Fry
Use gluten-free if required*
1 mixed bell peppers
1 tbsp olive oil
pinch black pepper
8 string beans
3 tbsp soy sauce*
0.5 garlic cloves
1 tbsp honey
1 cm ginger
2 salmon darnes
For the fish:
1. Combine the grated ginger, finely chopped garlic, 2 tbsp soy sauce and honey in a small bowl. Transfer to a large plastic zip-lock bag along with the salmon and ensure that all the salmon is surrounded with the marinade. Place the bag in a dish and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
2. Preheat the oven to 200°C (fan 180°C/gas mark 6). Line a baking tray with tin foil.
For the stir-fry:
3. In the meantime chop all the vegetables and heat the oil in a frying pan. Add the mixed vegetables and stir well.
4. Keep stirring until vegetables are cooked but still crisp.
5. Add the beans and cook for a further 3–5 minutes.
6. Add the remaining soy sauce, stir and heat thoroughly.
7. Remove the salmon from the marinade and place on the foil-lined baking tray. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until cooked through.
8. Serve with stir-fry.