Leek & Potato Soup
Nutritional value per serving.
Use gluten-free if required*
2 bay leaves
1.2 litre vegetable stock cube*
pinch black pepper
150 g fromage frais fat free
1. Dice the onion.
2. Place in a large saucepan along with the bay leaves and 150ml of the stock.
3. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, peel and finely dice the potatoes.
5. Trim the leek and slice lengthwise. Rinse under cold water then shred.
6. Add the potato and the leek.
7. Pour in the remaining stock and season well.
8. Discard the bay leaves and transfer the mixture to a blender. Blend until smooth and return to the saucepan.
9. Blend in the fromage frais and reheat gently without boiling. Sprinkle with black pepper.
Make a batch and freeze into portions.