Lemon Salmon x 2 with Quinoa
2 fillet of salmon
6 cherry tomatoes
2 tbsp full fat cottage cheese
90 g quinoa
1. Bake the salmon in the oven at 200°C (fan 180°C/gas mark 6) for 15 – 20 mins in olive oil.
2. Cook quinoa as per package instructions.
3. Mix the cottage cheese with lemon juice and chopped scallions.
4. Once the salmon is cooked, chop into pieces.
5. Place the chopped salmon, tomatoes and spinach in the cottage cheese dressing and combine together.
Pre-cook the night before for on the go lunch