Lime Shrimp with Courgette Noodles
Nutritional value per serving.
Use gluten-free if required*
450 g shrimp
2 tbsp olive oil
4 garlic cloves
pinch red pepper flakes
59 ml vegetable stock cube*
0.5 tbsp honey
1.5 lime juice
pinch black pepper
1 tsp lime zest
2 tbsp fresh coriander
1. In a bowl, combine 2 tbsps. olive oil, minced garlic, red pepper flakes (optional), 1 tbsp. coriander, honey, lime juice and lime zest. Add uncooked shrimp and toss to mix well. Marinate for 15 to 20 minutes.
2. Heat 1 tbsp. olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat, add the marinated shrimp, cook for 2 minutes.
3. In the same skillet add vegetable stock to deglaze and simmer for 2 minutes.
4. Spiralize or cut the courgette into noodles and cook until just tender, about 2 minutes. Add the shrimp and seasoning.
5. Toss everything and serve immediately topped with additional coriander.