Meatballs & Spaghetti
Use gluten-free if required*
10 lean beef meatballs
1 tbsp coconut oil
0.5 red onion
1 garlic cloves
200 g can chopped tomatoes
190 g wholemeal spaghetti*
1. Heat coconut oil in a saucepan or large wok over medium heat.
2. Add chopped onion & garlic to the coconut oil and fry for 2 minutes, stirring regularly.
3. Pour in the tomatoes and bring to the boil.
4. Drop the meatballs into the sauce and reduce heat to simmer, cover the pan with lid.
5. Simmer meatballs for about 8- 10 minutes until cooked.
6. In the meantime cook spaghetti as per package instructions.
7. Add spinach to the sauce and stir until wilted.
8. Drain pasta and slowly add to the meatball and sauce stirring constantly.
9. Garnish with basil if desired.