Nutritional value per serving.
400 g can chopped tomatoes
4 cod fillets
2 garlic cloves
pinch black pepper
35 g olives pitted
20 g sun-dried tomatoes
2 tbsp rapeseed oil
120 g mixed leaves
24 cherry tomatoes
10 slices cucumber
1 bell pepper
1 red onion
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C (fan 180°C/gas mark 6).
2. Heat rapeseed oil in a large frying pan.
3. Add the chopped onion and garlic and cook for about 5 minutes, until softened.
4. Add the sliced courgettes, tinned tomatoes, olives and sun-dried tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Let everything simmer together for 3 to 5 minutes until the vegetables are softened.
5. Transfer to a baking dish and put the cod on top.
6. Cut half of the lemon into four slices and put these on top of the cod, then squeeze over the juice of the rest of the lemon.
7. Add a final drizzle of rapeseed oil across the fish.
8. Cook in the oven for 15 minutes, until the fish, is cooked through.
9. Serve with a side salad (mixed salad leaves, tomatoes, cucumber, pepper and onion).